Dog Guard Products Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Money Back Guarantee
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Limitations of Liability
Effectiveness of Agreement
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
1) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE: The following terms and conditions apply to all sales of Dog Guard’s products by your authorized Dog Guard Dealer to you as the Customer and supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations, and representations between Dealer and Customer. Your Dog Guard Dealer and the Manufacturer of the Dog Guard products (Sunward Electronics, Inc. d/b/a Dog Guard) are separate and distinct entities. This document also outlines all of the terms and conditions between Manufacturer (Sunward Electronics, Inc. d/b/a Dog Guard) and Customer. The following terms and conditions are non-transferable, may not be altered, and are only applicable to the original Customer of a Dog Guard product.
2) MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If Customer is not completely satisfied with any Dog Guard electronic containment system including at least one transmitter, at least one receiver and installation of underground boundary wire sold hereunder within the first thirty (30) days from the date of installation for any pet containment effectiveness issue specified by Customer, Dealer agrees, at its sole cost and expense, to refund the full purchase price, less the cost of any installation, if the system is in its original condition. For this Money Back Guarantee to apply, Customer must have made a reasonable attempt to train their pet(s) to the system as instructed by the Dealer. This Money Back Guarantee does not apply to self-installed Dog Guard electronic containment systems. The Money Back Guarantee is solely between the Dealer (not the Manufacturer) and the original Customer.
3) DISCLAIMER: Occasionally a pet cannot be trained to avoid crossing a containment boundary. Sometimes, even a properly trained pet may cross a containment boundary. Therefore, Manufacturer and Dealer cannot and do not guarantee that a Dog Guard product will, in all cases, keep a Customer’s pet within an established containment boundary. Accordingly, if Customer has reason to believe that their pet may pose a danger to others or harm itself/themselves if it/they is/are not kept from crossing the boundary, Customer should not rely solely upon any Dog Guard product to keep the pet within the boundary.
4) INSTALLATION: Any additions or alterations to work contracted to by Dealer shall be subjected to additional charges. The Dealer will determine the final equipment and wire locations with Customer. Customer must provide a constant 110V outlet. The Dealer must create a passageway through an accessible area to gain access to the transmitter locations decided upon by Dealer and Customer. A wire-laying machine may be used to lay boundary wire, and/or a slit may be cut into a driveway or other solid ground surface. Dealer and Manufacturer are not responsible or liable for damage to landscaping and underground wires, pipes or any other objects resulting from installation.
5) LIMITED LIFETIME
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Manufacturer hereby warrants that it will repair
and/or replace a Dog Guard transmitter, receiver or surge protector of an
original Customer which proves defective from normal wear and tear by reason of
improper workmanship and/or materials for fifteen (15) years from the date of
sale to Customer – which is the projected lifetime of a Dog Guard electronic
containment system and components thereof – according to subsections a) through
g) below. The Limited Lifetime Warranty is between the Manufacturer and
the original Customer, although Customer’s local Dealer should be contacted for
handling of a warranty claim. Manufacturer will repair and/or replace receivers
that are damaged by pet chews for a nominal fee, provided the electronics are
intact. If a Dog Guard approved/sold surge protector was utilized, transmitters
damaged by lightning or another type of electrical surge are covered by the
Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. If a Dog Guard approved/sold surge
protector was not utilized, transmitters damaged by lightning or another type of
an electrical surge are specifically not covered by the Limited Lifetime
6) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Other
than as provided in the Limited Lifetime Manufacture Warranty set forth in
Section 5 above, neither Manufacturer nor Dealer shall be liable to any
claimant, either in tort or in contract, for its or their own negligence or
otherwise, with respect to any claim relating to the unit sold under these terms
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, no other warranties expressed or implied other than those given herein apply. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Manufacturer and Dealer BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH A DOG GUARD PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF Manufacturer and Dealer EVER EXCEED THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR A DOG GUARD PRODUCT. Manufacturer and Dealer NEITHER ASSUME NOR AUTHORIZE ANY REPRESENTATIVE OR OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY Warranty, guarantee, OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY OTHER THAN THOSe EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN.
7) EFFECTIVENESS OF AGREEMENT: This
agreement becomes binding upon Manufacturer, Dealer and Customer at the time of
purchase of a Dog Guard product from the Dealer or directly from Manufacturer.
Rev. April 12 2019
Go to top
See Dog Guard Products Terms of Service for information on the Money Back Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty and all other Terms of Service relating to Dog Guard brand pet containment products and accessories.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Go to top
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa,
Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Go to top
All orders are shipped within 72 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
All orders are shipped without a shipping or handling charge.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Go to top
Your privacy is important to us. It is Wisconsin Fence and Pet Supplies policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.wifenceandpetsupplies.com/ and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of January 1, 2019.
Go to top