T-4 Outside Transmitter
The T-4 transmitter features user friendly lights and audible sounds to let you know that the transmitter is working properly and when there is a problem with the signal field.
- When the T-4 transmitter is set in the encoded mode, an ID code makes the system immune to all interference from stray signals and provides "DUAL ZONES", in the signal field. The dual zone establishes two signal fields. In the first signal field, the pet receives a warning level stimulus that has been preset on the front of the T-4 transmitter. Its purpose is to warn the pet to turn back. Should the pet enter the second signal field, the receiver will automatically increase to a stronger stimulus.
- The T-4 transmitter has two frequency settings to accommodate side by side installations and can be used on any size yard up to 50 acres.
- The T-4 transmitter has a LIFE TIME warranty.
- The GREEN POWER LIGHT is on all the time when the system is powered.
- The RED LOOP LIGHT is on when the loop is intact. If there is a line break, the light will go off and an audible alarm will sound from inside the T-4 transmitter.
- The YELLOW FAULT LIGHT comes on if the T-4 transmitter takes a power surge or lightning hit and an audible alarm will sound from inside the T-4 transmitter.
- The CORRECTION LEVEL ADJUSTMENT works only in the encoded mode. There are 32 LEVELS OF STIMULATION TO CHOOSE FROM. This will set the amount of stimulation the pet will receive in the first signal field.